Easter at Haus Hirt
Relax, celebrate, enjoy
The spring is finally here and it’s time to relax. Eating breakfast outside for the first time, taking in the natural world, just switching off and not worrying about a thing. Does that sound tempting? We’ve prepared everything so that you may enjoy a few easy Easter days.
+ The menu is ready, the bikes are lubricated, the hiking backpacks packed…
+ Our ski lifts remain operational until season end.
+ In addition to that, we’ve put together a great programme — and not just for the kids.
+ Get to know the Easter traditions of the Gastein Valley, discover secret spots and the mountain world together with our guide, get fit for the summer at our spa and do so, so much more…
The season will continue until 19th April, 2020!
– 10.00 am Easter hike
– 10.30 am horse carriage ride from Haus Hirt to the Himmelwandhütte hut with short stay (please register, cost not included)
– 6.00 pm kids’ meal at the winter garden, Easter bonfire with marshmallows and campfire bread
– 6.30 pm aperitif at the Easter bonfire on the promenade
– 8.00 pm Easter dinner at the long table (youth table at the winter garden)
– 7.00 am food consecration at the parish church
– 8.30 am Easter egg hunt around our establishment
– Shared Easter brunch
– 11.00 am horse carriage ride from Haus Hirt to the Himmelwandhütte hut with short stay (please register, cost not included)